More Than Just Home Cleaning – About Freska
Freska is a social impact company offering home services to consumers and building the best workplace in the world for cleaners. We are a group of thousands of people from more than 70 countries with strong values of People First, Growth and Responsibility. We leverage technology like no other to create the most value and best possible experience for both employees and customers.
Freska is backed by top-tier venture capital and has grown tremendously over the past seven years. In 2023 we are expected to hit around 60 MEUR in revenue. The vision is to become the leading home services company and the best, most recommended workplace for service workers in Europe. We are on our way.
Read our story here to learn more! 👈
We are looking for a Content Designer with a video production background to help us tell the story of Freska, and our social impact mission, to the world.
You will play a key role in Freska’s Central Marketing Team creating compelling and high-performing creative assets to different organic and paid channels like the website, Meta, YouTube, OOH and TV. You will also work with other designers and help maintain a unified brand across marketing materials, digital products and print. In this role, end-to-end video production experience is a priority, but the ability to also contribute through graphic design is considered an advantage. This is an exciting time to join the marketing team as we are expanding our media mix and investing in organic growth.
__Apply ASAP—We need you to join at the latest when 2023 kicks in. 💙 __
What you'll do
- Tell our story: Freska is a unique brand and a community of thousands of people coming together from all over the world – your job is to help us tell our story to the world.
- End-to-End video production: from concept to filming and editing the final materials.
- Graphic Design: creating high-performing, on-brand visuals for ads, website, emails, print etc.
- Process: managing the creative process cycle that support the growth of all our Freska business units in three different countries: Sweden, Norway & Finland. Your marketing colleagues in the business units are your key stakeholders!
- Use data: we do cool things but not for the sake of being cool – we always analyse how our creatives work and build on top of that insight. You will participate in this too, but you don’t need to be an analytics wizard.
What you have already done and know how to do
- Experience as a visual content creator (i.e. video & photographer, producer, animator, editor, designer).
- Expertise in organising, directing and operating video & photo shoots – we need high quality photos, video & audio.
- Expertise in relevant tools – we currently use for example Adobe creative tools, Figma, Canva and the like.
- Experience working with advertising, digital and social media platforms and assets.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, ability to work independently but willingness to also work as actively as part of a team.
- Business background: you have worked in-house or in an agency and understand that in a growth company environment creativity is leveraged to produce business impact and you are comfortable with goals, KPIs, metrics and deadlines.
- Willingness to travel: we go to Sweden and Norway for work when needed, but naturally avoid unnecessary travel.
What you'll get
- Chance to work with a great team, brand, story and mission
- 50 % discount on Freska's home cleaning services
Recruitment & First Three Months at Freska
- Step 1: Send in application with salary request, CV & portfolio.
- Step 2: Chat with Samppa, Head of Marketing & Brand.
- Step 3: Submit a creative assignment (reasonable, not excessive)
- Step 4: Chat with a few other possible future colleagues.
- Step 5: Boom, hired.
Month 1: Onboarding
- Get to know Freska & your colleagues in the Nordics
- Get to know the Freska brand
- Get to know the Freska business and organisation
- Go through the onboarding journey of a cleaner to understand the our #1 stakeholder group
Month 2: Roll-up sleeves
- Understand the creative needs and the concrete process that supports it and start taking ownership of managing the production cycle
- With your colleagues, plan the next 6-12 months of content production to support business objectives and marketing plans.
- Roll up sleeves and start producing content with the team
Month 3: Rock and roll
Hustle (of course in a structured way) organising studio sessions, collaborating with your other designers and marketers, creating content and impact.
Hybrid: Helsinki, Finland (Annankatu 27, Kamppi & Remote Job type: Permanent, Full-time Start date: As soon as possible
Apply for this job
Head of Marketing & Brand, Helsinki
Share this job