Freska is a venture-funded technology startup reengineering home and commercial services. Our mission is to help our service professionals and customers realize a better and easier life. To do this we are building the best home and commercial services company in the world. We currently operate in six cities in Northern Europe and bring in thousands of new customers Monthly.
Freska combines top-quality service and outstanding customer experience built on strong company values that emphasize diversity, inclusion and sustainability. The cleaners and other staff are skilled professionals that have been through multi-stage recruitment process. Freska carefully manages supply and demand so that all employees can earn a good living and enjoy a stable income. We clean homes and create real jobs!
About the Role: With a fresh round of funding, a robust technology platform, $13M in recurring revenue, it’s a very exciting time. With incredible traction and a solid marketing foundation, This role will be hands-on and responsible for the company’s top metric, driving monthly active subscriber-acquisition and retention.
We are looking for Growth Hacker
We want you to drive hands on online subscriber customer growth in all existing markets, in Finland, Norway and Sweden. As Growth Hacker you will be responsible for all online marketing activities to maximize online sales to delivering on the budget..
- Manage and continuously improve all our channels from social media to SEO, SEM, Programmatic and remarketing campaigns individually and /or together with our digital agency.
- Own the weekly updating of the continuous prioritization framework including the four stages in it: 1. understanding data analysis; 2. growth hypotheses ideation; 3. Analysis and prioritization of testing based on upside; 4. Execution and tracking of tests and their results.
- Update website with new content, create new campaign-specific landing and thank you pages, and optimize existing web pages to improve search optimization and conversions.
- A/B testing to optimize lead generation across the consumer buying decision process.
- Track and measure campaign performance, report on key KPIs, interpret results and adjust accordingly.
- Build multi-channel attribution models to maximize LTV
- Support overall marketing campaign planning by driving and co-ordinating online activities.
- Optimize viral and referral loops
- Stay on top of the latest trends in digital marketing and identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products, and services to online campaigns
You should apply if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in growth hacking with focus on online sales
- Track record of delivering direct response campaigns in a digital environment while leveraging a KPI and fact driven approach.
- A deep understanding of Scandinavian markets.
- Fast learning abilities: the candidate must be able to quickly adapt fast changing digital landscape.
- Very good interpersonal skills, brave, smart and humble
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Commercial acumen and strong and intuitive sense of what constitutes a good and viable business case is highly critical.
- Strategic thinking/planning skills and experience, with a proven track record of executing high-impact marketing campaigns.
- Team Skills: the candidate must be able to demonstrate strong collaboration capabilities with an emphasis on a culture of high performance.
- Preferable you have some of digital marketing qualifications such as: Digital marketing certificate, Google Analytics Certificate, Google Advertising Fundamentals, Search Advertising Advanced, Google, Advanced Display Advertising, Google
Benefits at Freska:
- Competitive compensation package including stock options.
- Time Off - Unlimited vacation policy; take whatever time you feel like is appropriate so you produce your best work.
- You're Covered - Occupational Health Care
- Clean home - 50% sponsorship of all Freska products.
- Tight Knit & Talented Teammates - Inclusive off-sites and events.
- A Productive Setup - Equipment of choice.
- Convenience - A central headquarters in the heart of downtown Helsinki.